Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.sycamoregas.com website. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- The types of personal information we collect are: name, street and email address, telephone numbers, social security or state tax id numbers, employment information and credit card information.
- We use the personal information collected from you to answer the email we receive, process residential or commercial/industrial applications and payments on your account. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those under the age of 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18 to provide information to us.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at 812-537-1921 or email us at email@example.com.
We will only release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by an agency for governmental investigative purposes or governmental proceedings;
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.